The Snake Diet is a fasting focused lifestyle that has helped thousands of people and we want to hear your transformation story. If you have a great weight loss story, cured a health issue or testimonial please share it with us. We want to share your story with our e-mail subscribers.
Possible Story Topics
- Getting started
- Keeping it going
- Fasting with friends and family
- How has the Snake Diet changed your life
- What do you do when you are fasting
- Judgement you experienced leading a fasting lifestyle
- Fasting when you travel for business or pleasure
- Body image and self-confidence
- Fasting changed my life
- Snake Dieters you have met
- Helping other with fasting
- Were you cured of something while doing the Snake Diet
- Reaching your goals
- Snake Diet as therapy
- Stories about someone who has inspired yo
A Snake Diet story is an inspirational true story about ordinary people having extraordinary experiences. It is a story that motivates and inspires. It is a simple piece that speaks to the Snake Diet community about the power of personal transformation. These stories are personal and can be filled with emotion and drama. They are filled with vivid images created by using the five senses that carries the reader along with them.
Snake Diet stories are written in first person and have a beginning, middle and end. The stories can close with a personal transformation, creating emotional ties for the reader. Snake Diet stories are written to motivate the reader through your experience. They are filled with passion.
Guidelines for a Snake Diet Story
1. Tell an emotionally impactful story about your transformation, or health improvements. The story should be written in first person and should be about yourself or someone close to you that has transformed with the Snake Diet.
2. Tell you story in a way that will make the reader laugh, cry, feel passionate, feel motivated or say “Wow!”
3. The story should start “in the action” to draw the reader. Do not start your story with an introduction about what you are going to say, or end with a concluding paragraph about what you just said.
4. Don’t be afraid to speak from the heart and align with the personality of the brand. Many people really want o share their experience with like-minded individuals. We prefer you use your real name but a pen name can be considered.
5. Don’t try fancy moves with tenses. Writing in the present tense about something that happened in the past rarely works.
5. Keep your story to 1200 words or less. Tighten, tighten, tighten!
6. Your story must be true. No fiction, no creative writing.
What a Snake Diet story IS NOT:
1. A sermon, an essay or eulogy.
2. An "as told to" story written by you for someone else. If you ghost-write a story for someone, we thank you for helping that person share his or her story. That person’s name will be listed as the author and he or she can acknowledge your help in the bio section.
3. A term paper, thesis, letter or journal entry.
4. About politics or controversial issues.
5. A journalistic article about a third party that reads like a newspaper article.
A few more tips about submitting
1. The only way to submit your stories or poems to us is via our website. If you have any problems when trying to fill out the form and submit your work.
2. If you have questions, such as, “How do I paste my story into the submission form?” please ask a friend or relative.
3. Please submit only stories have not been previously published in a blog or otherwise.
What happens after I submit my story?
Please be patient after you press the SUBMIT button. Wait for the next screen to come up with a message that says:Thank you! Your information has been received. This is your confirmation that we have received your story and that it has been entered into our database. This is the only confirmation you will receive. There is no separate e-mail message from us.
How will you know if your story is selected? We do not send rejection letters. If your story is selected it will be featured on our website and email circulation.
If we choose your story or poem for a future project we will notify you by e-mail and request your permission to print it.
As stories may be featured on our e-newsletter you can choose to submit before and after photos (transformation photos) as well. Transformation images follow the same protocol as the social media accounts.
Clear photo of front, side, back, shorts, underwear or bikini. Images can be included in Google Docs document or a link cna be shared to another photo sharign site.